Thursday 24 January 2013

Thursday 24th January 2013

Today Elle continued to edit the title sequence, whilst I chose the music to use. To do this, I asked a large group of people to listen to 3 tracks that I thought would work well with our title sequence, and tell me what they thought was best taking in to consideration the genre of our film, and an outline of what our title sequence was going to look like. Once I received feedback, I converted the track which the majority thought worked best with our title sequence, and put it on my desktop to be added in to the title sequence later. It will be one of the last things added on to our title sequence, as it doesn't require much editing other than cutting it down to an appropriate length to fit our title sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment